Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 13, Monday, June 30, 2008


I'm finally finished with science fair, so I have a bit more time. My kind deed of the day was that I made my dad's lunch for tomorrow. Usually he makes his own the night before, and then puts in in the fridge, but today, when I saw him putting the vegies into his lunchbox, I offered to do it instead.


So I put chicken, potatoes, salmon and vegies into his lunchbox and I made sure he had plenty of sauce. I know I made a difference because he said thank you.


I also cleared the dishes from the table and stacked them neatly into the right side of the sink for my brother to wash. He is very particular about which side of the sink the dishes are on. Even though it is my job to clear the table on Monday nights, I made sure I did it nicely.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

That was very nice of you angie

Anonymous said...

HI Angie, thats realnice of you to do that!!! keep up the good stuff!!!!:)

Charlotte said...

wow, lucky dad, im sure he must have been happy. It sounds like a really nice lunch!!! and then you cleared the table!! keep up the great work