Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 14: Tuesday, July 1, 2008


I slept pretty well last night, so I was in an ok mood this morning. What happened was that it was time to leave the house for school, and I had left my school bag in the kitchen, so I had to grab it before getting in the car. When I got my bag, I noticed Austin's lunchbox on the counter, and I knew that he must have forgotten to put his lunch inside his bag.


Usually I would have just yelled for Austin to come get his lunch, but today I didn't. Instead, I grabbed the box and the bag of chips that came with it and took it with me to the car. Mum and my brothers were waiting inside the car for me. I gave Austin's lunchbox to him.


I know I made a difference because he said thank you and mum also said thank you. If I hadn't brought Austin his lunch and left it in the kitchen, he would have to go hungry today and no one likes to be hungry.

1 comment:

Mr. Read said...

That was so nice of you to think of Austin. I remember forgetting my lunch when I was little. It made for a long day that's for sure! Keep up the wonderful work. Your good deeds are making a difference to others!