Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 16: Thursday, June 3, 2008


Today my mum had to go out, so she asked me to make dinner. Since I was thinking about what I could do to make a difference, I said yes. Then, mum started giving me all these complicated instructions about how to boil brocolli and how to turn on the oven and cook the fish fingers.


I made dinner as best as I could, and I hope that it'll be ok. I know I made a difference because mum really had to go out, and she'll be late if she had to cook dinner. I know she appreciated it because before she left, she said thank you, Angeline.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie, your blog is awsome!!
hope you get lots of great feed - back!! your really making a difference and I'm sure your family can tell!!
keep it up!!!!!

luv becky:)
xoxoxo

Aimee said...

that was really nice of you angie. we can see the change in you. keep it up you are doing well angie.