Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 17: Friday, July 4, 2008


Today is the last day of 17 days to make a difference. I have decided to do something big to round it all off.

What I did to make a difference was that I folded the laundry. No one in my family enjoys doing that, and usually the job gets dumped on me. However today, I volunteered to do it, and even though my mum growled at me for nothing at all, I kept my mouth shut and kept folding.

No body said thank you, but its alright because I feel happy that I spent a good 10 minutes doing something I hated doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was nice of you to do something everybody in your family hates. I think you have done an awesome job all throughout your 17 days. You must feel really good

Pari

Mr. Read said...

You have completed a wonderful 17 Days to Make A Difference Angeline. I have really enjoyed reading your blog entries because they were detailed, thus interesting.It was great that you included a u-tube movie. The family sticker was funny. Would you please be able to let me know where I can access that site? Well done on the way you also included what makes a good citizen and why you're a good citizen.

Your family has benefited from your kindness immensely and I am very proud of your efforts.